This is biscuits are so tasty, you can’t stop to eat it. The recipe is very simple but the result is delicious. I’ve got this recipe from friend of mine who is a chef and this biscuits used to be served in one of a big hotels where she used to work. So try it and it will be you number one hit!
Cooks in 10 min + cooling time + baking time
Difficulty Very Easy
110 g of Hard Cheese ( ideally 50% of Parmesan + 50% of any other Hard cheese)
Butter 120 g (soft butter room temperature)
180 g flour
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp nutmeg
sesame seeds for sprinkle on top
- Grate the cheese on a small grater, add all other ingredients and mix together.
- Divide in to 2 parts and roll it to make a long sausage shape.
- Place pastry on the baking paper and sprinkle sesame seeds on top, roll over it so the whole pastry is covered in sesame seeds. Put in to the fridge to chill for about 40 min until it’s hard.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Slice pastry on to pieces 1 cm max. Place all biscuits on the tray and bake for 12-15 min until it’s a little bit golden. Don’t make it too yellow otherwise it will be very dry.
- Once completely cool, take biscuits off the tray and place in a bowl.
Tips: After you put sprinkles on top you can keep your pastry in the freezer, so once you want to bake it just take it out, cut on the pieces and bake.
If you like this recipe please leave you comments below i will appreciate it a lot.